Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equivalent to BC184L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ian.

Funnily enough I was about to buy Rapids entire stock of 184L's about a week back, and I had left it in the basket until I had sorted payment issues out, and during that time someone else bought it all!

I'll check out the BC182L's, they look like they'll do just fine.

If you need a decent switch
https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/bipolar-transistors/8283348/

This transistor only has a very small gain.

It is simple enough to move the leads to suit the board. It only took me 15 years to understand that the leads can be moved slightly to account for the different pinouts.
That's why I said switch.... A current gain of 25 gets me 350mA (ish) enough for a small relay... The bc182l is only a 200mA device.. So I'm better off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back