Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Engine Control Unit (ECU) for EFI Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send the link to the HR departments at car companies. Send it to race car teams doing F1, NASCAR, etc. Send it to boat companies, construction equipment, farm equipment manufacturers - anything that's got an engine in it.

Send the link to the HR departments at car companies. Send it to race car teams doing F1, NASCAR, etc. Send it to boat companies, construction equipment, farm equipment manufacturers - anything that's got an engine in it.

hahaha sir its not like that i am from a third world country & here we dont manufacture we get every thing from abroad

Sounds like a golden opportunity to start manufacturing, servicing and refitting engines with local-built controllers.

What is this "third world country" you live in? It wouldn't happen to be Appalachia, would it? That's the third-world country I came from. If so, never mind, it's just plain hopeless - pack up and move.

Sounds like a golden opportunity to start manufacturing, servicing and refitting engines with local-built controllers.

What is this "third world country" you live in? It wouldn't happen to be Appalachia, would it? That's the third-world country I came from. If so, never mind, it's just plain hopeless - pack up and move.

Sir i am from PAKISTAN, & we r considered as Terrorist, no country feels happy in giving us VISA stuff, Sir i am alone + i am too Poor i cant start any company thing here, Sir my first Obligation is to get a JOB as soon as Possible.
any ways thank you sir for all ur Responses, i appreciate all ur efforts.
GOD bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back