Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic2k

Hi there
Sonic2k here, from South Africa

Found this place by pure chance.
I was an electronic design engineer for 13 years. I gave it up, because in South Africa its pretty much the kind of occupation that will kill you eventually with stress, and the added 'benefit' of being a relatively low paying occupation. So I did the next best thing, went into IT, became a software developer, so sit by day in fancy office, with all creature comforts, hammering out code, for the banking industry while at night and on weekends I still do lots of electronics and blow stuff up complete with YouTube vids.

At least some of the people I subscribe to on Youtube, hang out here which is cool.

Welcome to ETO, Sonic2k!

What sort of stuff do you blow up?
Thanks
Stuff like RODALCO2007 and Aussie50 do on their YouTube channels, the usual, washing machines, etc. Until recently I lived in an area where this activity would have led to the cops being called on me. Thankfully that's behind us, just waiting for the weather to get better and I will see what I can do next :D I had an epic motor death on my video camera, sadly the camera was stolen :( before I could upload to YT.

The YT channel is youtube.com/users/miyukisan782

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back