Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics-Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
audioguru said:
Another Moderator at Electronics-Lab agreed with me but his replies were also deleted by the horrible Moderator. In the Moderators' meetings the horrible moderator was being a bully so the other moderator left Electronics-Lab forever.

Aren't all the ads terrible?? Every second word posted is underlined twice with a link to an ad.
I don't see them, I use Firefox with Adblock

We should send Krumlink to Electronics-Lab

Forget my petition idea as it really isn't practical, let's make one last ditch attempt to get rid of him by sending the webmaster a provate message.

I used to use Firefox but I dropped it for Opera as it's faster, more secure, supports full page zooming and doesn't loose downloads when disconnected. I agree that extensions and adblock are good things but I don't need them since I stear clear of crappy sites.

blueroomelectronics said:
I don't see them, I use Firefox with Adblock

We should send Krumlink to Electronics-Lab

I second that! :D He will break a record!

Oh wait your talking about me :rolleyes: :p :D

I joined, my name is: Krumlink :D

See how many posts I have at Electronics-Lab?
There were more but the horrible Moderator deleted hundreds.

WTF i dont want my email showing but when I go to take it out it wont let me. Thats great, just what I need is more people from the Ivory coast emailing me about that I wont 12M dollars from their uncle that was president etc etc etc, even though their location shows that they are in UK...

We warned you it was crap!

lol :D

My friend Doug is in trouble some how, and I cant contact him. I hope he is alright :(

Well it is up and running again. I think you guys are getting a little carried away here. I love Electronics Lab website. You are being Judgemental.
Not very nice.

Well eplanet is much happier there :)
Seems Krumlink found his way there too.
The problem with the site was the one moderator uber censor and the large amount of dysfunctional projects posted there.

The horrible Moderator's actions is forcing experience people including other moderators to leave Electronics-Lab.
It is becoming a place for Noobies and ads.

HAHAAH Bill! you only have 49 Posts :D Yeah that sounds like abuse :D

That is a real quote from their forums.
Although the grandmaster of useless babble is nikemoto2511 from the Microchip forums.
at microsoft, it is violation of usage conditions, if you superimpose to be company member.
just saying.

as i am reading the mind of the 40,000 forum members, i have indeed switched to microsoft-based webhosting today.
however, the idea formed before reading your post. spooky? don't worry- it is halloween soon.

---

now about the bias resistors- i had no idea about the value, especially for MOSFET. 2,5 MOHM works fine.
maybe bulk order 50 of these 2,5 MOHM trimmers- if you know they will work fine for MOSFET.

i am still riddeling about ordinary transistor (i made a few prototype osciallators)
-the circuit (BC107) does not do anything.
-maybe BIAS will help?
-or more than 5 volts are required.

any hints? just interested. especially in replies from people who actually also built such prototypes.
thanks m_singer. now since you are ASP .NET distributor, get a life, buy a camera, and make a picture that transistor oscillator prototype. if you have one.

i would be eager to see the work of m_singer on the internet.
or
OMG.
i could use a CCD from old DRAM chips- recently i read on the net, they are photosensitive.
old metal canned ones. a resistors array for each column.
must head to **broken link removed** to discuss the lastest tricks in revealing the mysteries how to calculate PI.
by the way, i also have phototransistors. but i do not know how to use them. are they better?

by the way, in greek NIKE is a girls name.
in japanese, it is possible to spell it. however, the two are not compatible, as far as i know it.
or as the japanese would put it, the differences are greater than the similarities.
just saying. i do not know if i am that NIKE...maybe i like girls generally.
OH it is also a consume brand!

Last edited:
hi blueroomelectronics
you know "T"key in side of "R" key and that is "it" not "ir". it is important for you?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eplanet said:
hi blueroomelectronics
you know "T"key in side of "R" key and that is "it" not "ir". it is important for you?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes, learn to type or at least check / edit your work before you post.
I barely understand your posts as it is. I assume 8 big grins means you're very happy.

PS What does Sega have to do with PI?

Last edited:
With due respect to all members inclding those aggrieved in the other forum, why not let us put an end to this topic on another forum and keep ourselves busy serving our forum and its members.

mvs sarma,
We would do that but the horrible moderator on the other forum doesn't believe in free speech so this is the only place we can [xxxcensoredxxx] without being censored.

blueroomelectronics,
Perhaps we should refer all those annoying plz gv me prjt plz posters to Electronics Lab?:D

hotwaterwizard,
I know you like Electronics Lab but don't you think we at least have a point?

Shouldn't you be allowed to correct projects that don't work?

Sorry - couldn't resist! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Nigel. :D

I can't remember what I put now, I didn't swear did I?

Another thing:
audioguru,
Didn't you used to be a moderator there?

What about Ante?
He hasn't been there since August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back