Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric Fence Energizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick comment. I lived in a city in California where some bright guy built his own electric fence to keep his dog away from the swimming pool. No, the dog didn't get hurt, but the guy killed his son.

Don't mess with stuff like this. There is a reason its designed by professionals and tested by safety agencies before consumers can use it.

xinyuanwanli - You might be learning something, not me?

All I am getting is frustrated.

All that work and all I can get is a small spark.

And then some guy in China can do it with less than ten components.

Please do not lose hope,maybe some second you bave the inspiration.The same to you ,now I have too many questions which can not be resolved.But I think the way of seek answer is a happy way.Hope to make friends with you!

Dick - I already have the item and it is not illegal in South Africa to buy and own such an item.

It is you choice to not play with it if you don't want to.

I want to be able to build this item for an application that does not involve injuring anybody.

Stupid people is going to do stupid things no matter what.

God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back