Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electret microphone noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the back side of the board:
s-l1600.jpg

ebay knows nothing about electronics and knows nothing about audio. They know only about cheap Chinese junk.
I wonder why the MAX4466 datasheet does not say it is low noise? Look at the differences between it and a good audio opamp:

Attachments

• mic preamp opamps.png
    mic preamp opamps.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 265
I made the mistake of buying some op amps from china of ebay not so long back, they are marked as texas instruments but I wonder if they really are, the first types I used didnt even work, a manky old thing salvaged from a pcb worked better (and still is).

There is at least one huge city in China where thousands of companies make nothing but fake electronic parts that are sold on ebay and other Chinese auction sites.
Here is an example of a cheap Chinese Li-Ion battery sold on ebay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back