Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ECG device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ccurtis
i will try to connect the AD624 as shown in the link you post, after the the low pass filter i have to us ADC 12bit resolutions by the way i am using the DAQ NI-USB 6008 student edition and i connect direct to the labVIEW as a driver by its self. so my question is that possible and by the way after i check the signal i have to send it using bluetooth module wireless transmission and the labVIEW should acquire the signal by this way.......

thanx 4 any help

hi i am also building the ecg circuit and was having problems in it. avoid using op amps in the circuit. try using passive filters. cause after using notch filter the op amp adds us the noise again. the t diagram of capacitors and resistors u used is a notch filter it self using op amp 741 u are just buffering the signal and also thus adding the 5ohz noise u wished to remove. i got some what results of ecg. i will soon post the circuit diagram. us passive filters only. build the drive leg circuit and ground it. after ad620 give a 1000 gain to the signal. and use passive low pass and high pass filter. u will get the results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back