Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual-input 1 Watt Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyd

I am an engineering student who needs some assistance with a design project. Though it will probably seem very simple to whomever reads this, I would appreciate any and all feedback. I need to design an amplifier that is to operate from a single power supply and deliver 1-Watt to a 22 ohm load. The amplifier can accept 2 line(1volt peak) inputs either of which can drive the amplifier to full output. However, one of the inputs will be balanced and I should achieve a CMRR of at least 50 dB. I am allowed to used two 741 op-amps, 2 TIP power transistors along with an assortment of small signal transistors, resistors, and/or diodes. The output stage is to operate in class AB mode.
Can anyone assist me in developing a design or direct me to somewhere where I can find a basic design that I can learn from.
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back