Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF encoder circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu_dale

Hi.

Does any one know of where i could find a simple circuit that makes use of the HT9200 and HT9170 DTMF encoder and decoder chips?

i need to build an encoder and decoder for a project at college, and so far have had trobble finding any circuits ont the internet.

Thanks for any reply.

Stu

Stu
usually the datasheets give examples of applications and diagrams to show all the external circuitry. www.datasheetarchive.com is probably one of the best places for datasheets. Also by reading the datasheet you will gain a better understanding of the device you are using.

Your at college to learn, to learn the core skill that drives the electronics industry, engineering, not how to use the internet. Every seven year old knows how to use google, but very few 18 year olds are creative and have engineering skills. If you take up electroincs at Uni, you will find you cannot just pull circuits off the internet, it defeats the object of the course, to learn the prinicples and develop your own skills in using them, it could also constitute plagiarism and this is taken very seriously.

If you still need help, and your teacher is a co*k or something, then a forum is a good place to ask apporpriate questions, and I'm sure people will help, but it is not good to just get someone else to do the work for you. There is no point in submitting work that is not your own, let alone something that you do not understand.

be creative, be ingenious
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back