Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DT830x Multimeter Circuit Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should you remove other components?
Just remove the rotary switch
imagine which locations are to be connected , say for 230V AC or 750V AC range
solder them accordingly
close the round hole by some decorative , your AC voltmeter is ready !!!

Yes, and i'll be mounting this on another PCB. BTW, i need a computer diagram of the circuit. Are there any free CAD tools that will be able to do this? I tried LTSpice, but LTSpice doesn't have 7107 library file nor does it have any 40 pin DIP library.

So, if anyone know any tool that helps in drawing the circuit diagram for this, please let me know. Thank You

I went through the datasheet. The image 21 shows a diagram as AC to DC converter. It does not mention the range of inputs. So, can anyone help me in understanding this? The image 21 is posted below.
7107-jpg.71343

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back