Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronewbie

Hi , Guys !:)

First of all, I am happy to find a forum in electronics so full of features like these. Well, I am a very new member, but am researching microcontrollers runs.

I am very grateful to all who can help me. Perhaps, the most experienced, that question is pretty stupid. Unfortunately, I'm very newbie in this type of matter. Anyway, here is my question...

I wonder if in a USB type keyboard, data is only sent to the PC, or, if the data are sent to the PC and return to the keyboard ? Resume: USB Keyboards just send the data, or, send and receive data ? as I said, for the more experienced, this must be a stupid question ... :(

But I always had this doubt and never saw specific information about this on the internet. Perhaps, I should I have not researched properly. The issue is that I always give preference to placement of people with extensive experience in this type of content in forums.

Thank you all for your attention!

:) Greetings !:)

USB communication is always two way. Initially the PC asks the device about itself and the device answers, this is called enumeration. Google enumeration for a more detailed description.

Mike.

USB communication is always two way. Initially the PC asks the device about itself and the device answers, this is called enumeration. Google enumeration for a more detailed description.

Mike.
Dear Mike (Pommie). Thank you very much for your objective response. I will research better of enumeration. With such a response, and the interest of the administration of this forum, this topic can be closed. Thank you !:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back