Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital modulation schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregoost

what are the advantages of higher level digital modulations schems (PSK, ASK, FSK) compared to the binary modulation schemes?????

Dont double post

hi,i don't know,hope sb could give us a answer

what are the advantages of higher level digital modulations schems (PSK, ASK, FSK) compared to the binary modulation schemes?????

hi,i don't know,hope sb could give us a answer

in binary modulation for sending e.g. 1011 we need to send for pulse but when we use e.g. 4psk only send two pulse so we can get higher sending rate.
2) in binary & ASK modulation the power of transmitter is variable and it is a disadvantage.
3)binary & ASK are so sensitive to amplitude attenuation.
** 2-PSK & 2-ASK are a kind of binary schem.
i think 4psk is the best schems for simple transmitions.

MSK is also a very good modulating schem.

if we use it instead of FSK it is so better . because FSK has sudden frequency chenges and it means more channel frequency. but in MSK the frequency chenges contnusly and its better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back