Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Master Clock with 7 Seg LED Displays & Hourly Ch [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverb

oliverb submitted a new article:

Digital Master Clock with 7 Seg LED Displays & Hourly Ch - This cct uses 4026B ICs to drive 1.5" 7 Segment LED Displays. Even at 5volts these are quite bright

This cct uses 4026B ICs to drive 1.5" 7 Segment LED Displays. Even at 5volts these are quite bright and require no other components to drive.

There are transistor outputs for the following.
30 seconds to drive 30 second Synchronous clocks.
1 hour for hourly electro mechanical chime.
24 hour for possible calendar drive.
These outputs are controlled by monostables so times can be changed depending on what you want to drive.

Logic is used for clock setting. Seconds can be reset or...

Read more about this article...

Hi i have a problem here,I have asked to do a digital clock but I'm still stuck,so can you please elaborate and give me more details on how to start this because i don't have so many ideas on how to do it.

I have a website that shows you how to make a digital alarm clock having LCD instead of LED for display. It is at **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back