Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

''Digital Dice''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torben, can you add me on msn : ultranova6600@hotmail.com so we can talk there.
Thanks

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry, but I'm not on MSN. I also tend to feel it's better to keep things on the board, for people who may be looking for information on the topic later.

Honestly, I'd recommend looking at the circuit colin55 posted and trying to figure out what all the different bits do. It covers everything I mentioned earlier and features a neat output (check out the groupings on the LEDs).

It isn't, however, necessarily very random. If I'm reading it right it gets randomness from the length of the finger touch, which is OK but not great.

Regards,

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back