Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Did anyone follow the "Bail Out"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not BS because the day the bail out was signed I heard from actual for real Congressmen who said they were threatened by "physical Martial Law on the streets if they did not sign".

Please name that Congressman. Can you describe the situation in which the Congressman called you?

Everyday I hear amazing info.

I don't doubt that. A little thorazine (or related) might help.

I heard it from Dr Paul Watson who was reporting live in the streets of London yesterday.

Which Paul Watson? The founder of the environmental terrorism group?

I agree with Nigel. Your comments are outlandish.

John

Last edited:
Nigel, I don't what your freaking out about. It's a supply & demand thing.

There is a run on gold right now. The US dollar has long been established as the world,s standard currency and now they see our stock markets plunging and all this stuff with the bail out. People are getting out of the US dollar.

I mean for a while now certain countries will not even take green backs. Venezuela is one of them. Speaking of which they are getting armed to the teeth right now being supplied by the Russian military, but that's another story.

Please name that Congressman. Can you describe the situation in which the Congressman called you?

I don't doubt that. A little thorazine (or related) might help.

Which Paul Watson? The founder of the environmental terrorism group?

I agree with Nigel. Your comments are outlandish.

John

No, not that Dr Paul Watson. I don't know that guy.

It was congressman Brad Sherman that reported that they were threatened with Martial Law if the bill was not signed.

I heard the live interview. Hang on. I'm trying to get you a link. I'm on dial-up.

Greedy phsyco's

I watched a little of this last night and I couldn't stomach it ................... :mad: those retards couldn't pay enough to satisfy me. Knowing that the regular Joe's out their in the world and here in the U.S. without a safe place to exist now. There lavish lifestyle and greed mongering sons of b.........ch's :mad:

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/business/economy/08insure.html?em

kv

You see? I'm not any smart guy. My avatar picture is one of my favorite monsters from the old "Outer Limits". I'm a little knowledgeable in electronics because I went to school and got my degree and have been a ham operator for....oh God....36 years....lol (old)! I have home brewed allot of my own equipment.

Other than that I'm just an ordinary Joe with no special smarts at all. I just realize that people like Fox News and the other major networks lie. They lie to us all the time. They are in the pockets of the bankers....bought out!

So I listen to alternative media like www.gcnlive.com and then I verify what I hear and I know I have reliable sources and everything fits. The world makes allot more sense and I can understand why things happen as they do instead of what Fox News told me so many years which was all bull.

Oh, also speaking of audioguru's home, Canada reported they cannot get anymore gold to make Maple Leafs with.
In Canada, gold is used to make jewellery. Maple Leafs are a hockey team.
There is plenty of gold in the world. Today its cost is less than yesterday.

What Congressman Sherman said was that such statements were unjustified, pure and simple fear mongering, and wrong. In the context of his speech, there was no real threat of martial law.

Of course, you can read and interpret out of context whatever makes you happy.

John

I watched a little of this last night and I couldn't stomach it ................... :mad: those retards couldn't pay enough to satisfy me. Knowing that the regular Joe's out their in the world and here in the U.S. without a safe place to exist now. There lavish lifestyle and greed mongering sons of b.........ch's :mad:

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/business/economy/08insure.html?em

kv

You know I've been doing allot of thinking about that very thing lately. In a way I feel blessed to be of low income. I mean, you are so right. The greed is outrageous. I have heard the things they lust after only because they need more & more sensationalism.

It's scary to see what our human nature is capable of and sometimes I wonder, if I had been blessed with that kind of money & power, would I have become like them? I thank God that he has prevented it in my life. We should pray for these people but we want them brought down.

Never heard of him? - but people in the UK certainly don't queue to buy gold, probably hardly anyone even buys it - we're not as paranoid as the Americans! :D

Hey Nigel? Are you gonna reply to my buddy list?....lol.:D

Actually let me give you the statistics. Only 2% of the world's population is doing the buying so you are right. But those 2% got something going on???? I know I can't afford it. I did get me a British Sovereign (1/4 oz) the other day though. I'm more in the silver range income. Got a little of that.

It's about the currency. I live in the USA and the dollar is evaporating fast. Figure I better get something.

What Congressman Sherman said was that such statements were unjustified, pure and simple fear mongering, and wrong. In the context of his speech, there was no real threat of martial law.

Of course, you can read and interpret out of context whatever makes you happy.

John

OK, since I have dial-up it take me a while to download these videos. If you will notice, just after about 1/2 the video it glitches......It's been edited! Also when I did my Google searches I had something happen several times that I have never seen happen before. Google claimed a virus among other things and made me type in an anti-spam pass word.

Right here is the interview I heard with Congressman Brad Sherman where he said they were threatened with Martial Law if they did not sign the bill:

https://www.thealexjonesshow.com/show/2008/october/031008sherman.html

Also Nancy Pelosi said that Congress was under Martial law regarding this bill. That is a different Martial law than the one they were threatened with. The bankers threatened physical Martial Law on the streets of America. The 3rd infantry Brigade was brought back to the US from Iraq Oct 1st, 2008 as reported in the "Army Times". They are bringing more in as well.

Listen to what he says. They tell they things like "Lions will be eating Babies". Listen to this actual interview just a few minutes before or after the bill passed.

It's about the currency. I live in the USA and the dollar is evaporating fast. Figure I better get something.
So you think someday you'll end up at a store and plunk down a gold nugget in exchange for food? Likely not. The store will have been looted by outlaws long before you arrived.

So you think someday you'll end up at a store and plunk down a gold nugget in exchange for food? Likely not. The store will have been looted by outlaws long before you arrived.

I agree that a stack of gold coins won't buy you any more than the common currency. I doubt you could go to the local market today, and make your purchase in gold or silver, and get anything more than face value. Example: a 1921 silver dollar is worth about $20.00 to a collector, maybe $4.00 melt, but at the store, it's still just one dollar. To spend your gold, you will still need to find a buyer, and convert it to cash. Since you can eat gold, heat your house with it, the value of shiny metal might not hold as much appeal to most people.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the people who will most benefit from the bailout appear to be the very same people who got our economies into this cluster**** in the first place.
Torben
Very true...they are also the ones that fund the F'ers election campaigns and with the campaigns in high gear they can't afford to piss of the sources of their gravy trains.

Never go to Fox News unless you enjoy being lied to.
Hogwash! If you want to hear chronic misinformation and obvious news bias just watch MSNBC. They just had a female political pundit on there stating that Sara Palin's experience makes Obama's look like a Senior Statesman. What rubbish. Governors typically make better leaders than do Senators. Senators know how to introduce new legislation, spend taxpayer money, create beaurocracy, and vote themselves lengthy vacations. Obama has never truly been in a leadership position. He's the greenhorn, not Palin.

I agree that a stack of gold coins won't buy you any more than the common currency. I doubt you could go to the local market today, and make your purchase in gold or silver, and get anything more than face value. Example: a 1921 silver dollar is worth about $20.00 to a collector, maybe $4.00 melt, but at the store, it's still just one dollar. To spend your gold, you will still need to find a buyer, and convert it to cash. Since you can eat gold, heat your house with it, the value of shiny metal might not hold as much appeal to most people.

I disagree. Simply because one is, was and will be always worth something and the other will be worth nothing. Guess which one is which....:confused:

But there is a time that I think we are moving into now, where the bible says......here let me find the verse....

Ezekiel:

"{7:19} They shall
cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be
removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to
deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall
not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is
the stumblingblock of their iniquity
."

Hogwash! If you want to hear chronic misinformation and obvious news bias just watch MSNBC. They just had a female political pundit on there stating that Sara Palin's experience makes Obama's look like a Senior Statesman. What rubbish. Governors typically make better leaders than do Senators. Senators know how to introduce new legislation, spend taxpayer money, create beaurocracy, and vote themselves lengthy vacations. Obama has never truly been in a leadership position. He's the greenhorn, not Palin.

Are you talking about Fox News or Palin? Like looking at her legs do ya? ;)

I'm talking about Fox News. They lie. Do you understand that for many years now the CIA has people in these major so called "news networks" that sit there and tell them what they can & cannot report on. Why else would you hear stuff like some cat got saved who was stuck in a sewer or anything about some celebrity. God forbid if Britney Spears sneezes.....we will hear about it for a week or two.

Getting back to the subject. How about that big blow out AIG threw for themselves to celebrate the passages of the bill. They spent a half million tax payer dollars getting messages and staying in rooms that cost a thousand bucks a night, drinking fine wine and oh, you know the high dollar hookers were there. Probably female & male.

Your second paragraph is spot on -- I agree. AIG is despicable and their behavior is the very root of why we are where we are! Shame the Feds if they don't send in their henchmen. I'm thinking of writing to my Congressman... afterall, my tax dollars didn't pay for a much needed vacation for me this year, nor last year, and the year before that.

However, you and I part company on your first paragraph... the CIA ... LOL ... puuhleeze!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back