Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dhaval Prajapati stole my work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could really mess up his page formatting by framing those substitute images inside 1024 x 768 white space.

Hey Ibrahim kamal last week i needed the 89s52 programmer and i found your site. Its an amazing site.. I built the programmer and was very happy about it. I even left a comment of appreciation on your site.
Now when I heard that your site is copied illegally, I really feel bad about it.:(

But Believe me I could'nt stop laughing when i saw this:
**broken link removed**
Really i kept laughing for a long time. really funny..:D

Cry_Wolf said:
Hey Ibrahim kamal last week i needed the 89s52 programmer and i found your site. Its an amazing site.. I built the programmer and was very happy about it. I even left a comment of appreciation on your site.
Now when I heard that your site is copied illegally, I really feel bad about it.:(

But Believe me I could'nt stop laughing when i saw this:
**broken link removed**
Really i kept laughing for a long time. really funny..:D

yess! i know.. even when i am boared and need a good laugh, i browse his page from my bookmark, laugh for a couple seconds, then get back to work! :D my god how this turned out to be funny! and he got what he deserves! , really!

Yes this was fair enough for what he did.. and look at that noob fool, he has'nt yet discovered the mock...:D

Dhaval Prajapati has completely redesigned his pages.

The new page contains links to everything. It appears to be free of plagiarism.

mneary said:
Dhaval Prajapati has completely redesigned his pages.

The new page contains links to everything. It appears to be free of plagiarism.

true he redesigned it.. but still, he can't help it ripping my work! this picture:
**broken link removed**
apprears on the links page, and is orriginally taken from my website on this page:

but that's not a big deal as compared to what he had taken before....

If he at least links the picture to your site there is not a problem there. I do that (tell what the image is from).

Krumlink said:
If he at least links the picture to your site there is not a problem there. I do that (tell what the image is from).

Good idea. At lease that will improve traffic for Ibrahim.

Krumlink said:

That depends on the context. The problem here is that he doesn't attribute the image.

At any rate, the site redesign is a definite improvement, from an "evil/not-evil" standpoint. I almost choked when I read the intro and the "About me" though. :)

Torben

Torben said:
I almost choked when I read the intro and the "About me" though. :)
Torben

Up chuck was my reaction. y du pple uz txt spk, i fink its b coz thay kant spel proply, r or they jst 2 layzi.

wht iz dhaviel wbste plz :)

Anyways I just linked to pictures, not any text though. If I really wanted some text I would put quotes from the place wehre I got it such as:

Originally taken off of pajamas.com
Quote: Pajamas are awesome mk
end quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back