Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"DFLOP" pins in LTSpice 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben123324

hello people, i just downloaded ltspice because falstads simulator didnt have all the pins that i need on the d flip flop. the pins that i need to use are: s, d, clk, r, Q, and -Q. the pins ltspice has are: d, clk, Q, -Q, pre, and clr. can anyone help to clear this up?
thanks,
ben

hello people, i just downloaded ltspice because falstads simulator didnt have all the pins that i need on the d flip flop. the pins that i need to use are: s, d, clk, r, Q, and -Q. the pins ltspice has are: d, clk, Q, -Q, pre, and clr. can anyone help to clear this up?
thanks,
ben
s=pre
r=clr
clk=clk
d=d
/Q=/Q
Q=Q
Is that what you are asking?

Last edited:
yep i'm not familiar with spice, and i'm looking to crudely simulate a drsstc drive circuit that i'm building. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back