Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design variac with Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

Hello Every one
I frequently use the variable AC voltage source on my real lab. desk.
Does it exists in ISIS (like variable potentiometer)?
It will be very useful because of changing the power supply voltage
in simulations!

Thank you for attention!
pl guide me

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the manual, the 'VSM Signal Generator' has an amplitude modulation feature. Can you use that?

According to the manual, the 'VSM Signal Generator' has an amplitude modulation feature. Can you use that?
i think no
becoz i want use that as power source , any project i feed that output in transformer
not signal sensing

That is why I use LTSpice: a voltage source is a voltage source is a voltage source. No phony little "instruments" (signal generators, scopes, dvm, etc) to get in the way of what you really want to do...

Example. Parameterized AC source simulates a 240Vrms Variac. It is set to 5 different voltages; 50% of 240Vrms to 100% of 240Vrms in steps of 10%.

181.gif

Last edited:
That is why I use LTSpice: a voltage source is a voltage source is a voltage source. No phony little "instruments" (signal generators, scopes, dvm, etc) to get in the way of what you really want to do...

Example. Parameterized AC source simulates a 240Vrms Variac. It is set to 5 different voltages; 50% of 240Vrms to 100% of 240Vrms in steps of 10%.

View attachment 98374

Now that's just pretty right there... Skittles and Rainbows ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back