Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design and construction of a car remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin A

I want to Design and Construct a remote control system for starting and stopping car engine, opening car doors with 5-minuite shut down timer( i.e to open car doors then after 5-minuite the door(s) close).I also want the remote to indicate by beeping 1-minuite to the end of 5-minuites.Iwant an assistance on designing the circuit and how to actualize the project. Thanks for the assistance. Bless you

Pretty involved project, what experience do you have with electronic circuit design? How far along are you with the project? What questions do you have, are you stuck on something yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back