Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

4pyros

Most Helpful Member
Has anyone herd of these guys out of Bulgaria?
I am looking at there Ethernet relay cards and wondering if the $116 price tag for a (DAEnetIP2 + DAE-RB/Ro16-JQC-12V)16 channel card is for real.

Is this for the pyro relay controller in other post? seems expensive to me

If you go the ethernet route verse RS485 aren't you limited to 300 feet or so? Thought you wanted 500 feet. I also thought you wanted many more channels?

Anyway, I never heard of that vendor but these days everyone is selling stuff like that.

Ron

If you go the ethernet route verse RS485 aren't you limited to 300 feet or so? Thought you wanted 500 feet. I also thought you wanted many more channels?

Anyway, I never heard of that vendor but these days everyone is selling stuff like that.

Ron
Ron;
Yes I want 500ft so I mite have to put a hub in the middle.
I dont understand the 300ft limit, It seems to me that many installs have longer lines like in factories.
There software says it can talk to and control up to 32 of these things, that would give me about 500 Ques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back