Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet JHD 162A LCD module

Status
Not open for further replies.
akg said:
i was shopping for an lcd module ..and i found only that part type at shop
and unfortunately they had no datasheet or pinout manuals.. :(

You didn't answer my question, what are the connections like? - how many pins?, and in what configuration?.

Try checking my PIC LCD tutorial, and the link to the EPE article about LCD's.

akg said:
thanks

i checked ur pages..

i feel what is saw at the shop is similar to the picture shown..but instead of 1 cob , there were 2 cobs and 16 pins for connection .

will the pinouts be as per ur tuts ?

If it's got 16 pins, the extra two are usually for a back light - or at least the option of a back light. The thing to do is try it with the standard Hitachi connections!.

Datasheet JHD 162A LCD module -

The manufacturer's datasheet is not available on the net. Incidentally, I am not sure whether the number refers to the LCD proper or the assembled LCD board. But you can get lots of specifications and data at the follwing site:

**broken link removed**

I have myself used the JHD162A and feel that this data, particularly the instruction set should be enough for your work. Good luck
= Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back