Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Data and Books- some old friends 2016-03-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Most Helpful Member
spec submitted a new article:

Data and Books- some old friends - data books, application reports, eletronic theory books, electronic magazines from yesterday

A few of us were reminiscing about the old blue National Semiconductor data books and application reports which were cram packed with useful information, so I did a bit of silver surfing and discovered a veritable treasure trove of old data books, application reports, theory books, and electronic magazines. Maybe some of you would be intruded in this archive too.

spec

(1) National Semiconductor Data Books and Application Reports...

Read more about this article...

Mandatory reading for all newbies with Op AMP or Analog Design questions . Thanks spec for the memory.
I read the 1st edition in 1975

**broken link removed**

More Linear basics. Mandatory for any analog design engineer
**broken link removed**

More reference books that every good Engineer designer needs to knows for EMC fundamentals , basd on Physics and Math.

**broken link removed**

upload_2016-4-2_14-57-27.png

Data and Books- some old friends- data books, application reports, eletronic theory books, electronic magazines from yesterday

Valuable information for beginner.

Very much appreciated,

Thank you, Spec

Last edited by a moderator:
Valuable information for beginner.

Very much appreciated,

Thank you, Spec

My pleasure Simon.:)

That is one of the great things about ETO: so much information, and so many knowledgeable people in a wide range of fields.

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back