Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cyberpower CP685AVR schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droide

Hi,

Does anyone know where a schematic for a CyberPower CP685AVR UPS can be found, or a picture of the AC white and black wires connected to the spades on the board? While examining this UPS, I removed the white and black AC wires from the two spades on the board, marked CN3 and CN5, and forgot to note which spade goes with which AC line.

Thanks!
Andy

Update: The white and black wires come from a transformer and appear to plug in to an inverter. The transformer is a TL3-3150P0C (Chuan Shun Electric Industrial Co, LTD). Have searched for a schematic for this transformer hoping that will clarify which spade each of the two white and black wires connect. These wires measure no resistance, so I assume they are AC outputs from the transformer. The positive battery terminal also goes into the transformer. It appears the transformer also acts as an AVR when the line AC is present - and I guess when the AC line is off, the transformer perhaps increases the AC output from the inverter (switching transistors with heat sinks). Anyone know where a schematic for this transformer may be found?

Thanks again!
Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back