Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cool new magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper. And for some reason you can also get the online version (not a PDF) for free when you subscribe. (I prefer the paper version so I can read it anywhere.)

I haven't received the paper edition yet, but I was looking through the online edition and there are some cool things in there. Last issue had a construction article for kite aerial photography.

Mike

You can simply run an web site downloader on it.It will download it for ofline wieving and that you can copy to your PDA,Laptop,mobile phone(If it has an HTML browser)...

I personaly dont have an PDA or laptop.Since i got a chepaer thing a cell phone.SD Memory card provides lots of storage.But unforcenetly Microsoft made the firmware.The coseqences are: Windows hanging,realy long startup times,Some storage memory is consumed by windows, the 2003 version consumes half RAM for it self...

And the good stuff are:Runing great games and apps (much beter than java),You can easaly edit its registery to make it do stuff(i never did this becose i dont want to mees it up)The start menu is aculy an folder in the memory so i can make my own menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back