Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converting a 3M transparency maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatguy

<Mod edit: This thread has been split off of the one found at the following link: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/3m-thermofax-bulb-conversion-attempt.144415/page-3 >

Is anyone here still available to help me convert my 3m transparency maker model 4550. I am not a guru like anyone here but I do follow instructions very well.

I need to replace my bulb and convert it to 12 amps. I have read through the post and have copied all the links for the parts bulb, resistor. I can get all of them in hand I just need some step by step instructions. Pictures or video and in lamens terms. Lol

I am pretty good with wiring and this doesn't seem to hard can I get any help PLEASE... they want a little over $300 with shipping for repairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back