Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control of stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this site, it has all about stepper motors, bipolar ones included.
I built the H bridge for a bipolar motor and it works fine.
**broken link removed**

Help

Anybody help...
We have this school project, we are making a electric fan controlled by PIC16F84A then goes through a stepper motor ..
Anybody can give me a program that can be controlled by switches for the rotation of the stepper motor. For example (Sw - Switch) Sw1 is 45 degrees , Sw2 90 degrees, Sw3 180 degrees, and Sw4 360 degrees..
Can anybody lend some circuit diag. or configurations on how to construct this. My stepper motor has 5 pins.

Thnx

Email add.
gangsta_lox@hotmail.com

ucn5804B is a good alternative and completely logic based chip for controlling unipolar stepper motors, it s easier and more expensive way than ULNs..

Stepper via parallel

I have also controlled the stepper motor via parallel port using matlab.
Also that was a uni polar stepper motor and they are much easier to control.
One can make a very nice simple graphical interface in matlab and directly by clicking on buttons one can control the stepper in any way.
This really is a cool way to play with steppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back