Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer port control, but which 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm using borland c++ and i can easely control my paralel port with inpout32.dll. And i make windows softwares not dos ones

danielsmusic said:
i wrote my own drivers it, is a windows aplication and runs in windows.

Perhaps you would care to show us?, the previous code sections you posted were simple DOS programs that directly accessed the ports.

If you like I can post you links for Win32 port drivers, but I suspect it's far above you (and me!).

they were not dos! it may look like it but that is simple form of c++ not visual, without the drivers is comes up with a windows xp error.
the programs i make and run on my computer are 64 bit. if i write for someone else it is 32 bit. NEVER 16 bit i can't do it i have no program to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back