Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

components

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernie3

Hello Group. I'm just starting to dabble in Electronics at my ripe young age of 66 yrs. Ham & CB Radio operator for 40 yrs. Just need best location purchase the correct Illuminated rocker switches for my Pyramid Power supplies. The wording on the switch is Canal (M) B series. 10amp 250vac & 15amp 125vac. also need the correct POT for the voltage control as it is very erratic?? The pot says C5K on it? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Bernie Trudeau

The switches they use appear to be this general style:

However there are many variations in the size of cutout; you need to measure that to be sure of getting a switch that's an exact fit in the existing hole.

The pot appears to be a 5K reverse logarithmic, if the "C" indicates the curve.
A standard 5K linear one should work OK, just with a different rate of adjustment over its travel.

Again, the physical sizes of the mounting hole, spindle and pot body are important, to fit the same panel and if needed a circuit board at the back? If it is on flying leads, just the spindle diameter/length and mounting hole size.

Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back