Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

COMPONENT sec 222m se 250V y1 16 c

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltabat

I want to know what is the function has this component and can cause a voltage drop when a load is applied , and immediately after a reset voltage..

English Only Please...

Attachments

• WP_20150224_047.jpg
    WP_20150224_047.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 1,324
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a cap, 2200pf. Mains emc suppression/filtering caps.

Could you describe more the voltage drop you're seeing? Is the cap not on the mains side?

Yes a class Y mains rated cap, probably part of a pi filter.
Not sure what you mean by V drop, the cap is probably part of a smps to prevent nosie from the smps getting back into the mains.

Thats a cap, 2200pf. Mains emc suppression/filtering caps.

Could you describe more the voltage drop you're seeing? Is the cap not on the mains side?
the secondary voltage (12V) comes and goes just apply the load and is not constant; the equipment is a power supply 220VAC / 12VDC 12.5A

Not sure what you mean there, can you tell me more.

the only thing I want to know is if the equipment has a breaker or fuse. I ask if I can pass it bai?
thanks for helping me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back