Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Competition #3: Best 555 Timer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been cleaned up (again). I have removed all posts relating to QuietMan's identity. I am sorry if your posts have been removed in the crossfire...

To clarify, QuietMan has verified that he is indeed Bill Marsden from All About Circuits and his work that he has submitted as an entry is authentic. If you still want more proof or convicing then please PM me instead of hijacking this thread. Bill originally emailed me entry and also kindly offered it to be an article for Electro Tech afterward, he has posted it already (which some of you saw the talk about it) however it will not be published until after the comp finished.

Please stay on topic and enjoy the competition it's just a bit of fun guys..

Why did I only hear about this today!?

If I clean my room tomorrow I'll make what I have been Postponing for a while and enter it.

I think I submitted mine, let me know if I sent it correctly. :) Best regards to all that entered.

Gee, if my submission is a blunder I may end up looking silly. Oh well, I am silly :)

Last edited:
Hi EM,

my circuit won't do anything visible - just audible.

Will it be OK to send in a wav.file as well?

Boncuk

EM, I've developed a circuit that simulates silence, darkness and invisible functionalities.

I've already attached it and sent :)

Contest Entry

Hi EM,

I've just submitted my entry to you.

Hoping to get the wav file done soon because of problems with the sound card.

Please acknowledge receipt.

Thanks

Regards

Hans

EM
Thank you for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back