Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

common anode 7 Segmaent display using uln2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

amritha

its a mini project am asked to do.it goes this way..

using a uln2003 and bcd to 7 segment decoder,i need to diaplay a digit or character in COMMON ANODE 7 segmant lcd display.IS THIS POSSIBLE???..
if so please furnish the details of the IC to be used ??
any buffer required??if so what IC IS REQUIRED FOR THAT. I NEED A COMPLETE DESIGN. WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME???

Last edited:
i'm guided to use all these and asked to setup a design.that is why i mentioned all these inorder to confirm whether this setup is possible or not.

not exactly the design. am actually asked to find the IC that is going activate the 7 segment display and am asked to show multiplexed 4 digit 7 segment lcd display later which is completely greek and latin to me as am struggling for one digit display that too using this uln2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back