Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Commercial Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentnikoli

Hi ,
We have our own electronic firm and we have temperature controllers, stabilisers as our selling products.Recently i have got into the field of automation and im planning to get into robotics as soon as possible.
Can ne1 suggest ne commercial robotic projects which can be sold to small scale industries .

Law enforcement agencies might buy robots that can dispose of bombs. This might include heavy shielding, high quility cameras and a very flexible set of arms that can dismantle a bomb. One of the arms might have trace cutter or something...

Security agancies may also be interested in robots that can patroll buildings. These only need a digital camera that can send photos to a mobile phone. manned security agency or the police.

I sen cameras that are hiden inside pens and send pictrures wirellesly. I sen an idea of a remore contorl car whith a camera hiden.its a nice trick since the guy your spying on wod thing that some kid is just playing. meabe making a chep robot for howring flors that might be usefol (The one i sen wasent not a bit chep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back