Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coloured code

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
anyone know how you get the code to be coloured when using the code tags? i have seen some on here but not sure how its done

ok thanks

tried and it didnt work!! can you do a screen shot of a page edit showing what you mean?

anyone know how you get the code to be coloured when using the code tags? i have seen some on here but not sure how its done
LG, just testing it out,,, sorry no luck at my end,,,,:confused:

Code = C
void Slow_Delay(void)
{
int i, j;
for(i=0;i<4000;i++)
{
for(j=0;j<2;j++)
{
}
}
}
/Code

at least now i dont feel stupid :D

checking
Code:
void Slow_Delay(void)
{
int i, j;
for(i=0;i<4000;i++)
{
for(j=0;j<2;j++)
{
}
}
}

i got the same as eric

fvm i can get normal code tags to work just not the C code tags

Here you go..

C:
#include <xc.h>

unsigned char thingy;

void main(void)
   {
   while(1)
      {
      }
   }

here's the edit box before..

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 284
thanks mr Ian got it working :D

BTW why declare a variable then not use it! :stop::hilarious:

If we do code=asm, do we get the standard (?) Microchip colors? Or, should it be code=mpasm?

That is a nice enhancement.

John

not sure with ASM, yes it is a nice touch, i use programmers note pad II, so i like it as it looks the same on here as it does in that

I just did a quick and dirty test using preview, if that is an accurate way for a user to test. Neither code= asm nor code=mpasm work completely. Each gives colors, but they are messed up.

John

i just get a blank page with that link EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back