Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

.COD help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dengdiego

After compiling with pic Basic Pro Compilier using MPlab IDE and with the message "unable to access .COD"Can I still program my chip with the code I wrote.

thanks

I don't think you can. Try to check out the help file. I used to have this kind of problem as well, due to some registration problem of the C compiler.

found the ansswer

i found the answer to this errors, basically all that is require is to uncheck the all the box except the mpasm box under the build option. This would allow mplab v6.30 to compile the codes using pic basic compilier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back