Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit to detect 1.4 Mhz frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need a band pass filter followed by a detector circuit. You will also need to get a more precise specification of the requirement from your teacher. You need to know the approximate amplitude of the signal and also how close to 1.4 Mhz it needs to be. For example if it has to reject signals only a few hz away fro 1.4 Mhz then it will be hard to design. If detecting signals from 1.3 to 1.5 Mhz is good enough then it will be much easier.

Les.

A radio receiver tuned to 1400 kHz would do the job.

Much more detail of the problem is needed before a detailed answer can be given.

As this is "Homework Help", not "Homework done for you", what Ideas do you have yourself?

JimB

I sholud design a mobile phone detecting circuit...My service prodr uses 1.4Mhz frequency...so how can i design that circuit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back