Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit schematic for LED tachometer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsemajb

My circuit/electronics skills are pretty limited to following schematics and building a circuit directly from them.

I'm trying to find a circuit to get me 99 percent of the way toward interfacing the following two items for indicating ml/min water flow...

https://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/163371/3406791/0/1174985167/MS_Mini_flow_sensor.jpg
15 LED Circular & Linear Bargraphs - LEDtronics - 12991

I'd like the bargraph to register 0 - 2000 ml/min. With straight up (middle) bar indicating 1000ml/min

I realize that this is essentially an LED bargraph tachometer reading pulses from a hall effect switch.
Since RPM measurement with hall switches is such a common task, I'm hoping that there exists
some schematic involving the following ICs to accomplish this with little additional conditioning
or (hopefully no) programing.

LM2917 freq/volt converter IC
LM3914/15/16/17 LED driver ICs

Would the following page be of use to me?

Thanks so much.

Brad

Last edited:
Hi Eric

Maybe it is me but the Link no workie, workie?

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back