Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey everyone, im opening shop and wanted to kind of advertise ... :D

SHOP

I dont have huge stock of anything but i have some deals im sure many will like. Even tho some are 1 time deals... check it out and be the first to save some money :)

Thank You!

Zen Cart is not too complicated. Im sure i can rewrite the entire cart to look how ever i want but time isnt on my side heh.

Im working on getting more stock, I have tons here just have to add them. But i really want to change the layout and im not looking to spend $300 on a template :)

Ill take some time to add products and create a new layout soon.

Well done, that looks really quite good! I hope it works out for you :)

Hey Mike! thanks! as you can see i have a bunch of 1 time deals. These are things i had extra of or got a discount one time on ...

More items will be coming soon!

Hey - it looks nice, but I would seriously consider getting a PO Box, or some other kind of mailing address; seeing the contact information as an apartment number would really make me think twice about purchasing from you (look, I know who you are from these forums, but not everybody coming to your site will).

I've been wanting to set up my own shop for a while now (for a specific niche market); but I am trying to do things the "right way" - I already have my trade name/mark, which would allow me to set up shop as a sole proprietor, but that is too risky (have you given thought to this, too?). Ultimately, I need to become an LLC - for that I need to get a PO Box, then work to find someone to act as an agent for the form. Once I get that squared away, then I can really think about opening the shop.

My goal is to limit my personal liability in the event that I sell something that someone hurts themselves with in some manner (oh - I also need to get business insurance), so they can't sue me and cause me to lose my house. There's also the tax issues of co-mingling business and personal income and expenditures. As an LLC, this should all be taken care of, and I won't have to do quarterly filings with the IRS like you do (and so much more) when you incorporate (that bring a whole 'nother set of problems - but likely if you are incorporating, you will have the resources to cover it).

Good luck with your new business!

:)

Thanks for the PO BOX info... i plan on getting one . Heh i have nothing to sue for :) im broke as it is. Im doing this mostly to help others get a good price and find cool things.

I buy most of the things i sell in bulk so i save money. Im just passing on the savings to all! I dont plan on making anything that uses enough energy or dangerous really so not worried and anything much.

Thanks for the info tho.

The site has no details when you click: ABOUT US It should include your name and address and phone number - just to prove you are genuine. Many customers ring me about an item before purchase, to make sure they are getting the right thing. You are missing out on all these customers.

Spelling mistkes:
Shipping is done by either UPS or USPS. Having dealt with Fedex personally i feel that they do not satisfy me our my customers. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Returns are excepted but for a period of no more than 30 days from sales date.
We will accept the return if it was a DOA (dead on arrival) or if its faulty do to some mistake on our behalf. We inspect each item before it leaves our location.

Should be:

Shipping is done by either UPS or USPS. Having dealt with Fedex personally I feel they do not satisfy me or my customers. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Returns are excepted but for a period of no more than 30 days from sales date.
We will accept the return if it was a DOA (dead on arrival) or if its faulty due to some mistake on our behalf. We inspect each item before it leaves our location.

Nice simple to use Thuimb Navigation Switch. … Thumb

I have thousands of 6mm Tactile and **broken link removed** Mini Tactile A You can have for 4cents each.

email should have a hyperlink

Jason@atomsofttech.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back