Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap and good PCB etching solution..... [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolf

Rolf submitted a new article:

Cheap and good PCB etching solution..... - The etching solution is made by adding 1 part Muriatic Acid (the common kind that's sold in hardwar

The etching solution is made by adding 1 part Muriatic Acid (the common kind that's sold in hardware stores, about $5.00 gal.) to 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide (the common 3% kind that's sold in dollar stores & drugstores for $0.50 a pint)

Warning!!!!!!!!
Mixing is a hazardous process (add acid to the peroxide, not the other way around!)

The board pictured below was etched in five minutes at room temp.

65710643.jpg
...​

Read more about this article...

I have been feeding tape in to my printer and that of my friends for 3 months now with out any problems.I use transparent tape.About the Muratic acid.I have 10% HCL available will it do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back