Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CD4043, 44 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a CD4043 and 4044 spice model?

hi Ron,
I have not seen one on the web.

If you have the d/s for 4043 , you could create an hierarchical model, using the d/s logic diagram.

Eric

Hmm, I've not tried to do that before, but maybe not to hard to make out of the CD AND gates. Here goes another sleepless night.;);)

Hmm, I've not tried to do that before, but maybe not to hard to make out of the CD AND gates. Here goes another sleepless night.;);)

hi Ron,
This zip is for the 4043 and its hierarchical model, place all the files in the same folder except the 4043.asy, which goes into the Sym folder.

You can do a 4044 using the digital building blocks from the 4043 model.

Lets know if you have a problem.

E

EDIT:

Added the 4044 files.

Last edited:
hi Ron,
This zip is for the 4043 and its hierarchical model, place all the files in the same folder except the 4043.asy, which goes into the Sym folder.

You can do a 4044 using the digital building blocks from the 4043 model.

Lets know if you have a problem.

E

EDIT:

Added the 4044 files.
Sorry for waking this old thread, but I'm wondering where is the zip file you had mentioned?

hi M.
They have been deleted for some reason.???
These asc are from my old files, let me know if its enough.
E

Attachments

• 4043.asc
    2.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 4044.asc
    2.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 4044_testing3.asc
    2.8 KB · Views: 260
  • A001.gif
    A001.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 363
hi,
These are the asy files.
E

Attachments

• 4043.asy
    626 bytes · Views: 321
  • 4044.asy
    628 bytes · Views: 297
Unfortunately there was a problem with the server a couple of years ago and many of the images and attached files on this site were deleted. Many were restored, but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back