Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cascade-Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. but I just wanted to use the scraps I have.. I have a thing for reusing my own junk (and a strict policy on NOT to buy any broken ones for salvaging, they must be strictly from my own house, it's a rule I made for myself).. I get a lot of satisfaction that way (Do they have a "something"-phile to describe this behavior? :)) . I'm not really into the efficiency and analysis... just me and the things I frankensteined... :D

Last edited:
Been there done that, And for may years too! :D
I just do it on a larger scale and with bigger factory made components instead being I dont have the self imposed limitations as to what I get or how I get it.

Trade for fixing things goes a long way in getting more and better broken stuff cheap as well.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back