Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can we get rid of the friend stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every noob in the last few weeks wants to be my friend.:eek:
So I can do their school homework for them?
So I can be their tutor?
So I can waste my time teaching the basics to a little kid who will forget it all next year?
I don't think so. I want to chat with my peers.

None of my peers wants to be my friend. Boo, hoo.:(
I have never wanted to be anybody's friend on the internet. Except for a pretty girl I saw ...:D:D

So I can be their tutor?
So I can waste my time teaching the basics to a little kid who will forget it all next year?

I have never wanted to be anybody's friend on the internet. Except for a pretty girl I saw ...:D:D

Yes, that's a strong and valid argument. :)

So I can be their tutor?

What? This girl?
<-----------

I saved a pretty Oriental girl from one of your many avatars, then while looking for her pic I found these two pretty girls. Geez, I can't decide.

EDIT:
OOPS.
This guy looks like a terrorist but he is actually an engineer who designed an inverter that doesn't work.

Here are the pretty girls who are so hot that they don't mind the snow:

Attachments

• Ashad.JPG
    Ashad.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 276
  • snowboard.jpg
    snowboard.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
If it is, then dknguyen has a long line of luscious ladies in waiting.
I suspect that dknguyen's avatar contributes to the many "friend" requests that he receives. :D

I saved the avatar of only one pretty Oriental girl but i can't find her now.
Instead, look at these lovely girls:

Attachments

• ATT00091.jpg
    ATT00091.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 273
  • ATT00100.jpg
    ATT00100.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
If it is, then dknguyen has a long line of luscious ladies in waiting.
I suspect that dknguyen's avatar contributes to the many "friend" requests that he receives. :D
I had a picture of myself as my avatar for a while. I got a lot of "enemy" requests, so I changed it.

I think I remember your pre-NoBS avatar. Can't think of why you'd get any enemy requests for that one. Unless there was supposed to be a smiley in your above post. ;)

Is she your girlfriend (if it is I wont ask anything more).

Hehe, no. My friends think my girlfriend is pretty...not like any of the girls on my avatar. Weird huh? Kinda sucks actually. THey know better, but their associates don't. Oh well. She seems to like watching me tell them off. It's cool, haha.

Last edited:
BTW.......I didn't post a friend request because of dknguyen's avatar.

It was because of the quality of his posts! I tend to migrate to smart people so I can pick their brains when I need to learn more.:D

And if you are wondering, my avatar IS a picture of me.....when you get to be 60 you don't have to worry about internet stalkers!;)

I too, like Harvey never received a friend request either, did not know it was even there. I did have a religious guy kill my rep way back when, as he did others here. :) Also had a few broken English PMs for help on school work.

Harvey, maybe it is a Florida thing.

I had Krumlink try and kill my reputation when he first joined as he hadn't developed a sense of humour back in those days.

Being a newbie it just bounced off my leather skinned reputation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back