Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculating force of repulsion between magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEJA GANGADHAR

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO CALCULATE THE FORCE OF REPULSION BY TWO RECTANGULAR BAR MAGNETS?? AND ALSO HOW MAGNETIC FLUX DENSITY DEPENDS ON VOLUME??

Hi TEJA GANGADHAR , welcome to ETO!

Please do not hijack other peoples' threads to ask your questions. I have moved your question to its own thread. Please remember to start your own next time :)

Regards,
Matt

i am sorry..i dont know how to start my discussion..

No worries. When you want to ask a question, click on the "Forums" tab at the top of the screen. Select the forum that best fits your question, then at the top right there is a big blue button labeled "Post New Thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back