Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Burning microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

poojapatel2210

Hello
I have a program and a ready hex file. in my folder.
First help me in process of simulation of program - how to perform simulation ,things i will need etc sharing a basics level link will be appericiated .
I want to burn PIC 12F1822 with the said file i have.
What i really want to know is which software/hardware /IDE should i use to burn microcontroller PIC 12F1822.
It will be helpful if u share any pictorial link for the detail process of burning . I want to buy thing needed to burn my controller under good cheap price
so your help will be really appericiated for that too .

The Pickit 2 has a free stand alone HEX programming pgm, Pickit 2 v2.61
It also includes a signal generator and Logic Analyzer.
Max.

PICKit2 is a great software for programming PICs and also memories. However, if you want to modify your program (or write another one for your pic) I suggest you to use the MPLAB IDE software which offers you more options than the PICKit2, because the PICKit2 is a part of this IDE. It also has a lot of other features, such as simulating your program, viewing the status of special function registers... It can be downloaded for free from the Microchip site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back