Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bulk email software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edipo

Hi there,
I transferred an amateur forum to a new hosting service but I found out later that one of the administrators of this forum had been using a mail ring to contact the users. The problem now is that the present server will not allow so many mails, just over 2000, to be sent at the same time, but only about 100 mails per hour. I would like to know if you have any idea how we can overcome this problem, maybe with a plugin phpbb or some free user friendly programmes so that he can carry on communicating with his clients without the server crashing. I suppose that something can be done with the code but I really wanted to know if there already is a solution for this kind of problem as this kind of forum is quite popular and considering the fact that the service provider is one of the most important I know.
Thank you

Links Deleted
Moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use a different mail provider that allows mass posting... Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back