Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Book for control engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvarblade

any nice book for control engineering. we are using the following book now.

Modern Control Engineering by Kutsuhiko Ogata

Norman Nise .. Control Systems Engineering

I used this one in college, it was alright. I bought the Ogata book a few months back and just from browsing through it, I think I like it better.

I also have, but really haven't delved too deeply into, Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems by Franklin, Powell, and Emami-Naeini. Though I will say it has prettier pictures than Nise or Ogata ... :D

Dear's,
I have no idea about Microcontroller, i mean how i use a eprom, programming,etc. any have books (pdf) or idea lots , please help me as a beginner.

I think for the first chapters,ogata's book is nice..But when you come chapters about design I think Niise'e book is better..

hi, how is this ogata book...
i haven't seen it.. does it have more of complicated problems with examples?
do any of you know a good book for microcontroller programming?

Katsuhiko Ogata's "Modern Control Engineering" is simply a best...

I just ordered this based on all these good recommendations. At $120, I'm showing good trust in you all. Hope you are right !!! :p

Thanks, I'm always looking for good books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back