Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best Electronics Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electronics for you.
Very informative magazine. Lots of free project schematics are available on the website.

I collected Electronic magazines in the late seventies when I was in High School and an avid Electronics enthusiast. At that time the following were published: ETI (Electronics Today International), Elektor, Popular Electronics...and of course Hobby Electronics.

Ahhh.... friggin Hobby Electronics almost drove me nuts. They were forever making mistakes with their published circuit design values, layouts, specification etc. And would only correct the mistakes an issue or three later. After this schoolboy (me) had spent all his available pocket money on buying the parts for projects that simply would not work.

If I remember correctly, the Editor was Harvey someone or another. Who knew buggerall about electronics. He put together an otherwise informative magazine though.

As long as you did not try and build anything published with the current issue. Wait three Months for the fixes to be published. And then you were good to go.

The good old days.......

EPE is my faviourate, simple, clear and informative.

As far as I know, ELEKTOR is going strong still. Their PCB designs always worked.

Good dudes and a really good publishing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back