Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BD681 darlington transistor replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BD681 is the suitable replacement. It is identical to the BD681, it is in full production, it is RoHs, and is US$0.20 in 1k quantity.

Duh of course a BD681 is identical to a BD681.:D

I think you've made a mistake.:)

The BD681 is the suitable replacement. It is identical to the BD681, it is in full production, it is RoHs, and is US$0.20 in 1k quantity.

I don't understand! BD681 replaced with BD681? what marvz mean in his post is that if there's no available BD681 in the market what will be the alternate replacement for it or equivalent?

Last edited:
We shop for electronic parts at an electronic parts distributor like Digikey who has almost 4000 BD681 transistors in stock and for sale in individual quantities. Digikey has them from two manufacturers.
We shop for food and clothes in a market, not transistors.

Are you on Mars or in India?

We shop for electronic parts at an electronic parts distributor like Digikey who has almost 4000 BD681 transistors in stock and for sale in individual quantities. Digikey has them from two manufacturers.
We shop for food and clothes in a market, not transistors.

Are you on Mars or in India?

it is understood that the topic in here is all about electronic components,
it is a common sense that the market I mention is a market for electronic components.
:D
BD681 replacement BDX72, 2N6100, and KT829

Duh of course a BD681 is identical to a BD681.:D

I think you've made a mistake.:)
Then why replace it? :confused:

OP has chosen to make us guess about where (s)he is, and gives no clue why the BD681 is unacceptable. Also gives no information on quantity desired. I am in North America, therefore I suggest simply that (s)he use the BD681. The suggestion is probably also valid in Europe.

The OP has failed to give us the courtesy of identifying the market location rather than making us guess and potentially waste our time. "marvz" has been a member since November, it's time to figure out how to put a location into his UserCP.

Last edited:
I am in Canada where I buy food and clothes at a market.
I buy electronic parts at Digikey or Newark and don't know anything about your "market".

Newark has 2201 BD681 transistors in stock today and for sale in individual quantities from two manufacturers.
Farnell owns Newark and sell parts in many countries.

People in India talk about buying parts at a market where the sellers know nothing about what they sell. Some parts there are counterfeit.

it is understood that the topic in here is all about electronic components,
it is a common sense that the market I mention is a market for electronic components.

If you had your location filled in people would know where you are, the transistor you asked for is freely available in the market - any problems are down to your location.

If you had your location filled in people would know where you are, the transistor you asked for is freely available in the market - any problems are down to your location.

I am from the Philippines, and I found the part BD681 in the farnell newark. and also available in RS.

most of the electronic parts avaiable in here were japanese and china made and have a different part numbering system than european and western countries.

thanks anyway

cheers...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back