Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

battery swelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did my Xiaomi BM20 battery swell inside the device? how to avoid this again?

the culprit is my universal charger?
D_NQ_NP_635739-MLB43862881998_102020-O.webp

Why did my Xiaomi BM20 battery swell inside the device? how to avoid this again?

the culprit is my universal charger?
Could be the charger.
Why are you not using the charger designed for the device?

I needed a universal charger that would carry any type of removable battery and this model was the only one I found, if I bought 1 charger for each battery I would not have money it would be expensive

I needed a universal charger that would carry any type of removable battery and this model was the only one I found, if I bought 1 charger for each battery I would not have money it would be expensive

So it's not expensive using a completely wrong charger and destroying the battery? - you're lucky it didn't set on fire and burn your house down.

There's no such thing as a 'universal' charger, and most low cost chargers are completely crap anyway - just crude unsafe devices.

I have BM20 batteries from Xiaomi and BP-5L from Nokia I have original and parallel

but each battery if i buy a different charger i have no money

I have BM20 batteries from Xiaomi and BP-5L from Nokia I have original and parallel
Then I suggest you use only one battery type and buy a good charger for that battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back