Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedroska

Hi, everyone!

I am student and new to Battery Management System. I am interesting in Control Theory, so, that's why I choose BMS to make my graduation work. I found lectures of Dr.Gregory L.Plett to start.

Unfortunately, I really can not understand and found answer for my question on the Internet: what is the relation between two important parameters: State-of-Charge and Open-Circuit-Voltage. I only understand that SoC is the concentration estimation of lithium in the battery, and OCV is is the maximum voltage available from a battery, this occurs at zero current.

Dr.Gregory L.Plett give the MATLAB-code in his lectures, where he computed the fully rested open-circuit voltage for a particular state of charge and temperature point. What did he mean? Interpolation? If if is true, how this two parameters correlate with each other?

Or read the lithium battery related items at powerstream.

Hi Fedroska do you have news ? I'm also very interested to BMS for HEV environment, in particular to dual estimitation for SOC e parameters. If you have news write me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back