Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[b]Controlling the brightness of two white LED's[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all. I want to control the brightnes of 2 white LEd's. I know that has to do with the current but i can find any circuit. If u can send me any schematics would be great. My input voltage must be 9V.

If it is battery powered, i recommend a small buck regulator from National, e.g. LM2594-adj.

Here is a good place to start looking
**broken link removed**

or use this link to jump right in for a 2 LED flashlight
operating from a 9volt battery
**broken link removed**

Bill Bowden's excellent Led resistor calculator will also come in handy
**broken link removed**

i used to play with LEDs connected as lighting for computers. you can simply connect these in series connected to 12v or less [ whiteled - whiteled - 100ohms - 5kohms mediumtype potentiometer as dimmer (with switch if you want on-off). It work for me, no heating up! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back